We Fix Leaking or Blocked Toilets!
Plumbaround Pty Ltd plumbers can help fix your toilet problems fast. Just call us and we will have a professional licensed plumber fully insurd to take care of your commercial property or residential home.
Call us on 07-3808-1038 or fill in a Contact Us form.
Common Problems Associated With Toilets!
Here are a list that you may want to refer to when your toilet has a leak or is not flushing properly.
- Leaking seals. Did you know that most water damage done accidently to a home comes whne leaky toilet seals leave homes vulnerable to potential water damage. Over time, the seals on the toilet fixture will age and deteriorate. This will then cause water to leak and the leakage will vary in severity. A toilet has several places where seals are used. So when you do have a leak you may have to inspeat all these spots. Once you have located where the leak is coming from then a thorough inspeation of the seal can be made and then replaced.
- Trickling water in the toilet bowl. Quite often you as the tenant or homeowners may experience a leaking toilet caused by trickling water in the toilet bowl. Sometimes toilets may refill without being flushed, which is called a phantom flush. Toilet bowls are designed to refill automatically after they are flushed. However if there is a leak from the tankthen the escaping water will flow into the toilet bowl when this occurs. The cause of a toilet bowl refilling on its own is usually because of a bad flapper. Call a licensed plumber to replace the flapper and the leak will stop.
- Clogged toilets. A common problem in toilets is when it gets clogged for homeowners – it’s a year-round issue in many homes. This is a dreaded probelm with homeowners as they never want to deal with clogged toilets. This problem is caused by poor toilet maintenance. Plumbaround PTY LTD‘s methods take care of these toilets with a clog issues. A common plumber’s tool is a plunger which homeowners are typically most familiar with, however snakes and augers help you tackle more difficult blockages in toilets.
- Trickling water in the water tank. When water starts trickling from the water tank it causes a hissing noise whuch can be annoying to the homeowner. Escaping water is a waste of water resources and can lead to a huge water bill. The problem very often lies with either the float, refill tube, ballcock, or inlet valve that lives inside the water tank. If these are damaged then you will need the help of a trained plumber to relace the part and stop the trickling of water that is causing the hissing noise.
- Bowl slow to drain. What causes toilet bowls to drain slowly? A reason for a toilet bowl to drain slowly is when the holes under the rim of the toilet bowl clog which then causes weak flushes (blowl slow to drain). A common way to fix this problem is to use a wire hanger or other wire tool to hook the clog and remove it. Use mirrors to help see where you can stick the wire to avoid scratches to the bowl. If you are inexperienced please call a licensed plumber near you to help.
How Do I stop My Toilet From Leaking?