From 4pm today, Saturday 31 July until 4pm Tuesday 3 August South East Queensland will be in a 3 day lockdown.
At Plumbaround Pty Ltd we will continue to deliver a safe & efficient Plumbing & Gas fitting service to our clients. Plumbing is an essential service. We continue to take all necessary precautions to keep our staff & clients safe during this time (COVID19).
Why Is Plumbing An Essential Service?
Plumbing is an essential service for the following reasons:
So why is plumbing services considered essential services in Queensland?
The services provided by personnel to businesses and home to keep them running are considered essential. These services cannot be provided remotely. Physical attendance at workplaces is only permitted by such personnel.
Essential worked do not include administrative and support staff for businesses and services unless it is mentioned in section 13 and the worker must be physically present.
Plumbing is listed as #4 in this list.
What Essential Services Does Plumbaround provide?
Here is a list of services the tradesmen provide for homes and local businesses:
- Water Supply Services
- Gas Supply Services
- Drainage Services
Water Supply Services
Some of the common problems seen on jobs are: leakages on slabs, and blockages. These are just some of the issues we may encounter. Our tradespeople always find a solution to every problem they encounter.
- We can help install and maintain your hot water system for you.
- We help inspect and and test to get your water system tested for cold and hot water for both bathrooms and kitchens.
- We help install hot and cold water to your kitchens and bathrooms.
- We specialize in rain water tanks. Providing water to flush toilets and help your garden irrigation systems.
Gas Supply Services
At PlumbAround we are not limited to do just your plumbing needs. We are professional trained gas fitters that can help install, repair your hot water systems or heaters.
As a home owner it is important to employ a licensed tradesman to do the job. Any work done by an inexperienced trades person may result is gas leaks and fires breakout resulting in property damage and insurance may not cover you.
Best to get a qualified professional certified plumber to do any gas related work on your home.
Here is a list of the scope of work we do at PlumAround:
- Installation, maintenance, repair, inspection and testing of gas barbecue grill, cook tops, gas hot water heater unit, gas and ovens.
- Installation and maintenance of gas fireplace in your living room, back patio, rumpus room or bedroom fireplaces.
- Installation, inspection, and testing of natural gas fitting and LPG lines.
The most common problem that occurs in homes or business is blocked or clogged drains. Clogged drains doesn’t just mean that the drain is blocked causing water or waste to move slowly. It causes foul offensive odors/smells to around the area of the residence or business making is quite foul to be around that area. A local plumber such as PlumAround can fix a blocked drain quickly and help clear the drain, eliminating foul smells that can turn off your clients, tenants or neighbors.
Here is a list of services we provide.
- We help clean, maintain and repair residential and business (commercial) leaking drains
- Our professionally trained tradesmen and women clean up sewers, do regular maintenance on the property sewers. We do routine inspections and testing to make sure your sewers are well maintained and no tree roots cause the sewers to crack and leak.
- Experienced plumbers install and remove sewer treatment systems.
- We also special in home maintenance: Bathroom and concealed leaks in basement plumbing as well as kitchens.
- Catch basin cleaning: A catch basin is a large drain, usually placed in low areas of a yard, to catch surface runoff water. It usually consists of surface drain that leads to an enlarged box beneath that is then tied to an underground drainage system that finally leads to downspout drains or storm sewers.
- Storm water drains
- Gutter guards and roof gutters